Dr. Vassighi is a supervisor at Bastyr University Clinic and an assistant professor at Bastyr University California.
- Homeopathy Residency at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2012
- General Medicine Residency at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2011
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology from University of Colorado, Boulder in 2001
- Bachelor of Arts in French Language from University of Colorado, Boulder in 2001
- Certificate in Neuroscience from University of Colorado, Boulder in 2001
Dr. Vassighi has been teaching at the graduate level as both adjunct and full-time faculty at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine from 2012-2015 in addition to running a successful private practice in Tempe, AZ.
Naturopathic Theory and Practice 1, 3, 5, 6; Homeopathy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; PED Lab, EENT, Rheumatology, Advanced Case Studies 3, 4
Clinical interests include utilizing homeopathy as the primary treatment for acute and chronic conditions. Dr. Vassighi is one of a few naturopaths in the nation who has completed a specialized residency focused on homeopathic training, making her part of an elite group of highly skilled homeopaths. She treats a wide variety of conditions but is particularly interested in utilizing homeopathy along with nutritional and lifestyle adjustments to treat digestive disorders, namely GERD, IBS, SIBO, Crohn's, and Ulcerative Colitis.
Dr. Vassighi believes that the combination of natural medicine and a patient-centered approach are integral to true healing. In using natural therapies designed to stimulate the body's own innate ability to heal, we can gently guide the body to recovery from acute and chronic diseases as well as diminish the predisposition for future illness. Dr. Vassighi collaborates with patients to make shared healthcare decisions together, encouraging patients to take an active role in their healthcare. Working together as a team along with naturopathic treatments help patients to transform into the best version of themselves.