Many public visitors enjoy the Bastyr Medicinal Herb Garden and the Sacred Seeds Ethnobotanical Trail, and both are always open to the public for self-guided tours.
One-hour tours led by knowledgeable guides are also available for groups, with a focus either on the campus, the medicinal herb garden, the Sacred Seeds Ethnobotanical Trail, or a combination. Please be aware that tours involve a significant amount of walking.
Tour Details and Sign-up Information
NOTE: Due to health and safety reasons, we have temporarily closed garden tours.
- Tours are scheduled Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., from spring to fall and are based on availability of a guide. Tours are not available during holidays.
- A tour donation of $10 per person is suggested, payable in cash or check and made out to Bastyr University. Tour donations support garden improvements and upkeep.
- Tours should be scheduled at least one month in advance.
- Minimum number of guided tour guests is 10, maximum is 25.
- Visitor parking is available by visitor's permit; carpooling is advised. Buses and large vans require special parking arrangements.
- For more information, call (425) 602-3195 or email Gardens@bastyr.edu